This the view from the plane to the city we're staying in.
This is a little shop that has just about any souvenir you could want. Its called the Blue Glass Shop.
The blue glass from here is famous around the entire world. The art has been practiced here for thousands of years. You can go next door to the shop and watch them melt, throw, and blow the glass.
You can also get a magic lamp.
5 comments:
Erin, those small blue vases remind me of the vase you brought me ... I am praying for you and thank you for sending me your blog so I can follow your journeys. Blessings,
Rhonda Moon
Thank you for posting pictures! They are so cool! :) I hope that you are doing well. I pray for you every day.
Erin,
We loved the pictures. The kids are enjoying reading about your adventures. Brandy
Erin, what's your email address?
Jason (your wierd brother)
Erin--I am also following your blog and enjoying the pictures and your travelogue commentary!! Keep it up. Very interesting.
Your Aunt Deb in Iowa City
Post a Comment