There are some things that cannot be destroyed... even by death.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Hot
Yes, its hot here! But not as bad as it could have been. Its gone from 50 degrees celcius (around 122 farenheit) to only being 38 and in the forties. Yippee!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Well, 122 definitely makes our 106 highs seem like a cool walk in the park! I guess I can quit complaining. :) Enjoy those cold showers. I'm sure they're more enjoyable when it's that hot than the cool ones you had at my house when the shower wasn't working right! hehe
1 comment:
Well, 122 definitely makes our 106 highs seem like a cool walk in the park! I guess I can quit complaining. :) Enjoy those cold showers. I'm sure they're more enjoyable when it's that hot than the cool ones you had at my house when the shower wasn't working right! hehe
Chair
Post a Comment