Tuesday, April 17, 2007

How I Recently Became Addicted To a Video Game and Became a Hero at the Same Time

All of us would like to be heroes. Not all of us would like to be addicted to video games. But regardless of which goal you'd rather achieve, here is a quick 3 step program for GUARANTEED SUCCESS:

1) Go to local electronics store.
2) Purchase Guitar Hero.
3) Play.

If you haven't played it, go find somewhere to do so. This game WILL make you feel like a guitar hero! Everyone I know who has played it is almost instantly addicted. I have never really been into video games. (Other than Sonic the Hedgehodge when I got a Sega in middle school. But that game was not really worth all the time I spent playing it.) Besides the outrageous fun Guitar Hero provides, I also think it actually could help improve people's ability to play regular instruments by using the part of the brain I know I use to play violin. Maybe its a love for music that has turned a video game into my most recent hobby/obbsession. Or maybe there's just something about being a hero.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm glad you are still updating this site. I had forgotten to look at it since you returned and I feel back in the loop now!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm glad you are still updating this site. I had forgotten to look at it since you returned and I feel back in the loop now!

Anonymous said...

Guitar hero is awesome!! We'll have to play when I come to visit you. :) Hopefully you like to share more than my dad does. :P

Anonymous said...

Yo dude, this be Gabe. I is chilin in Thailand. Things going well for me. Glad you is having fun being a Hero. I love that game too. Maybe someday I'll come over and kick your butt.

Never got to thank you for being a friend. So thanks. and sorry for being a jerk most of the time. Best wishes to you.

Will pray for you tonight so you will have unspeakable joy, power, and companionship. You are cool keep updating your blog. P.S. I have an Egyptian colleage that is working in Muslim parts of Thailand. He is teaching them arabic and they are going extensive research in Marine Biology. It is very beautiful down there. You should visit me, I will take you there. I know you would love it. Be good k. Bye