I quit my job. I felt horrible, really. But it wasn't worth it. No amount of money is worth working ten to fourteen hours, three days in a row, even if you have two days off after that, and the management won't change your schedule. Not worth it.
I am thinking about becoming a marine biologist and looking for rare starfish in Africa. (What a stable life I lead...)
7 comments:
I had to delete my previous comment because there was a typo. But anyways, I just basically said way to go on shoving it to the man!
The Party of One is hanging out tomorrow. Yay!!!
By the way, I think your time stamp is still set to Afgh. time because I did not post this at 1:45 a.m.
I sure am making a lot of comments on this one entry, aren't I?
You can always work for the schools. Pretty reliable on the hours five days a week.
Alyssia
you are leaving lots of comments summer!
and you are right about the time stamp.
Post a Comment