Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Lot Going On

Seems like there has been a lot going on recently. My brother had appendicitis again and a second surgery to take out his appendix again (strange, right). I went up there this past weekend to spend some time with them. Now he's still having some problems and laid up at the hospital in Des Moines so be praying for him.

The ER is still going great! I love it there so much. Its really a joy to get to go every week. This week I traded one day of ER for a clinic day Friday, so no four day weekend. That has been one of the huge blessings of this rotation- lots of free time! Which, I am finding, is very fun to spend with my architect friend. More on that later.

So, the schedule is going to be a little odd until August, so here it is one more time:

March- Oklahoma City
April- Edmond
May- Marlow, OK
June- Marlow, OK
July- Shawnee, OK

Marlow is in the middle of nowhere. About an hour and 45 minutes from the city. So, I will be a little nomad for the next four or so months. Ahh... its been nice to be settled for so long. Now its time to uproot and migrate again.

3 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

And where is the "more later on the architect friend"??

sarah said...

Yeah, I meant to ask you about this when I saw you. Do tell.

erin beth said...

I will! Sorry girls, things have been busy but I will write and try to post pictures soon. I haven't had any luck posting pictures on here for awhile though, so we'll see if it works.