I heard about the abduction and wondered if you knew them. I'm so sorry to hear about it and I will keep them in my prayers. I hope school is going well for you!!
Erin--Your family in Iowa is thinking of you. It must be very hard to have all the pressure of school and then have this abduction to worry about. Try to stay focused on your studies and put a little sign up on your refrigerator that says: THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Things that are worthwhile in life require some sacrifice. YOU CAN DO IT.
4 comments:
I heard about the abduction and wondered if you knew them. I'm so sorry to hear about it and I will keep them in my prayers. I hope school is going well for you!!
unbelieveable. I'm so sorry and I'll be praying for their safety and return.
Erin--Your family in Iowa is thinking of you. It must be very hard to have all the pressure of school and then have this abduction to worry about. Try to stay focused on your studies and put a little sign up on your refrigerator that says: THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Things that are worthwhile in life require some sacrifice. YOU CAN DO IT.
Erin,
How are you doing? I'm praying for you and Cyd and Hadi.
Post a Comment