I'm not tall, dark, or handsome...but then again, I probably won't be stalking you since I live in Wyoming...but I wanted to see...did you get moved okay and stuff? Are you liking it better than Edmond? Hope you are doing well...and 10 months isn't long at all!!! Hang in there!!
I actually am planning on stalking you. I hide in the bushes outside your apartment for like 5 hours last night, but I never did see you come by. Oh well, maybe next time. :)
2 comments:
I'm not tall, dark, or handsome...but then again, I probably won't be stalking you since I live in Wyoming...but I wanted to see...did you get moved okay and stuff? Are you liking it better than Edmond? Hope you are doing well...and 10 months isn't long at all!!! Hang in there!!
I actually am planning on stalking you.
I hide in the bushes outside your apartment for like 5 hours last night, but I never did see you come by.
Oh well, maybe next time. :)
Post a Comment