Yesterday at 5pm, 18 Korean workers were kidnapped on their way to Kandahar. At this point it seems that they were entirely a visiting group, no long term workers were among them, and they are mostly young adults. Please, please be in prayer for this group of young people who are now being held by the Taliban.
Some of you may remember the post about the doctors who stopped and humbled themselves to wash and feed street children. Those doctors and their colleagues are the long-term workers who invited this group and were expecting them. Please be prayer for the entire community of expatriate workers in this city and please pray that the Taliban will have mercy on those being held.
1 comment:
Erin, will you tell me more about this? Jon just told me about it last night...do you know where I could read about some of it...and you say they were short-termers going to visit your team? I want to know so I can pray. Thanks!!
Post a Comment