We took our first test today and I think... I am probably going to graduate from this program. Thank God! it was not nearly as bad as we all thought it would be. I just screamed for awhile in the car on the way home I was so excited that it looks like I am not going to fail this class.
Now, I happen to have one of two apartments in the entire complex which overlooks the neighborhood pool. I also happen to be able to hear, through my window, all the fun people are having when they are in said pool. It rained non-stop for almost the first three weeks the pool was open; now for the last three weeks my contact with the pool has been limited to overhearing other's great enjoyment of it.
But finally... this test is over and I AM GOING SWIMMING RIGHT NOW!!!
P.S., I just also have to thank the people who have been praying for me. I know that I made it through these last stressful weeks because of you guys. Thanks a lot. :)
2 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad you made it through, Erin. And I'm glad you did well! :) Woohoo for swimming! I wish I was there to enjoy it with you.
Great work!! During my summer anatomy class, I would to sit and study at the pool so I could at least enjoy the sounds of summer. I hope you enjoyed your well deserved swim! :)
Post a Comment