Okay, it is totally overwhelming to have so much stuff to learn and what seems like never enough time to do it. For example- the last two weeks I have basically done nothing but school. I go to school and when I'm not in class I am at the library or my house studying or running around trying to get little things like student IDs and immunizations and parking permits done.
Yet, although I studied around four hours every day beforehand as well as a ridiculous amount of hours adding up to somewhere around 21 the two days before our mini-exam yesterday- I still only got 5 out of 10 questions right. And the scary thing is that I guessed on some of those!
My only relief was found in talking to other students who only got 3 or 4 right and they guessed on half of their correct answers, too. It was a sad, sad day in the anatomy lab yesterday as the reality of what we might have to give up this summer dawned.
So, I have a lot left to do before our real test next Monday. Its kind of depressing because in some ways I don't know how else I can study. Or, I can think of some ways, but they don't include sleep or food. Maybe I will give those a try this week...
2 comments:
Oh dear Erin, I'm trying to think of some encouragement for you...some great words that will give you a boost of energy to study with...something to help. But all I know to say is...I love you! : ) And you know I'm praying for you too. You are so intelligent and determined and I know you will do fine! I'm proud of you, my sister!
Is your brain getting big? I bet with all that info, it must be! :) Keep up your hard work.
Post a Comment