
These little girls were so precious. The one in the blue lives in the other half of our house.

Weddings are also separated by gender, and only the groom and little boys are allowed at the women's wedding. These are wearing the tradional Afghan dress. The one on the left has his embroidered- the embroidery in this part of Afghanistan is some of the finest in the world.

Afghans love flowers, and the little girls at the wedding picked almost a hundred flowers for me!
Sorry there are no other pictures of women, I was the only woman at the wedding would allow me to take a picture. But here are some cute faces...

They are giving thumbs up because we're American. (The orange on their thumbs is henna.) They begged me to teach them English, which resulted in me saying a body part of number, and them enthusiastically repeating it in unison. Who can help but love these little kids??
3 comments:
It's good to see you and your smiling face! I love you and am praying for you.
I didn't mean for that to be anonymous!
I am going to bed now! Just thought you wanted to know. I am enjoying the stories.
Alyssia
Post a Comment