Monday, September 25, 2006

Unexpected

Many things are unexpected here. Things that when you wake up, never cross your mind. Like…

Coming home four days ago to find a snake that we think was a cobra outside our front door, with its hood up, doing its little dance. Dr. H’s husband killed it with a rock. It was a little one. Then finding bigger snake trails when we started looking.

And getting electrocuted while taking a shower this morning was a real shock. (That’s for you, Rob Shelton.) Sure, it was over pretty quickly, and my lesson’s learned: Never pour a cup of water over your head BEFORE unplugging the portable water heater from the 220 volt outlet and sticking your hand back in the bucket at the same time. Did I really graduate from college?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With a biology degree, no less! Only you, Erin, only you! ;) I love ya, girl! :) There's never a dull moment, is there?

Anonymous said...

just be careful there friend...

Anonymous said...

Erin-Bear, there's a reason I pray for you every day!!
Love, Mom