Wednesday, July 12, 2006
18 days
So, I have eighteen days left in the states which will hopefully be enough to accomplish the eighteen thousand things left to do. I will just do a thousand a day.
Tonight I have to say goodbye to all of the people in our Afghan ESL class who have become so dear to me over the last semester. Friday I pack up the office and my house, and Saturday is the going away party with all my Texan comrades. It should be fun- I hear everything is bigger in Texas.
When I get back to Oklahoma, my phone number will stay the same until it gets disconnected on July 31.
This blog won't be very exciting until I get over there, so if you are bored right now just check back again in the middle of August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment