Every month in my life right now is a new beginning. Every month, I start over at a new job. Every month, I get a new boss, a new workplace, a new kind of work, a new population of patients, a new boyfriend. And usually, a new place to move.
Just kidding about the boyfriend.
However, not this month! This coming weekend is, truly, a free weekend! I continue my rural rotation for another month and have only one thing to study for... a drug list for Dr. King and I'm golden.
The main priority for today is to search for an apartment. One thing has been blatantly missing from my life these last few months: my cat. For the previous year she had been my constant loving companion; the last few months, she has been living with Ashlie and Lewis as I move all around. Which she loves.. :/ But I miss her and I'm ready to cohabitate with her sweet fluffy little ball of goodness once more. And, as it seems everyone I know has a pet-free lease, it appears I'm going to have to find something by myself for at least the next 6 months.
So, the apartment search begins. Once it is completed, the job search will begin. As the Indian man on the plane said with a smile... the world is my oyster. I hope cats like oysters.
2 comments:
You might want to talk with Sara. I know she is looking for an extra roommate.
Actually, my friend Ashlie's roommate moved out suddenly so I'll be settling in with her come July. Big relief!
Post a Comment