There are some things that cannot be destroyed... even by death.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Living the Dream
Sometimes, I realize how blessed I am. I am living the dream I had for my life, and overall... is that uncommon? Common? I don't know. I just feel blessed.
"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him..."
I think it's uncommon for people to have the guts to live their dream! Sometimes you have to step out on a ledge and it's hard to do that! It's also sometimes a sacrifice.
3 comments:
I think it's uncommon for people to have the guts to live their dream! Sometimes you have to step out on a ledge and it's hard to do that! It's also sometimes a sacrifice.
I had fun playing Settlers this weekend. That was "living the dream" I'd say!
I tagged you on my blog. [no link though to protect your anonymity :)] I know your busy so don't feel obligated.
Post a Comment