Maybe everyone already knows this. But I just found out today that part of the MAPS project was a really nice boathouse for rowing and crew along the Oklahoma river. Now finished and located just south of Bricktown on Lincoln, the Chesapeake Boathouse is a boat lover's hotspot and offers rowing lessons, clubs, rentals, etc along 7 miles of the scenic Oklahoma river. Check it out at ChesapeakeBoathouse.org. You can rent a two person kayak for $7.50 per person per hour, or a one person kayak for $10 an hour. You can also join the boathouse for an annual membership fee and dragonboat or kayak anytime.
I am stoked! I think I'll go this weekend.
3 comments:
Yeah, I heard about the boathouse. That would be really good exercise.
I MISS you!!!! Let's get together! (yeah, yeah, yeah)
How about, let's go kayaking when you get back!!
Post a Comment