Monday, August 13, 2007

We started fall classes today.

This fall we have physiology, physical diagnosis, and clinical medicine. Clinical medicine will actually be six different sections that we have to pass individually (so they are a little like different classes). I am stoked and feel really excited, but I also don't feel ready. Its weird that you can work toward something for as many as five years and then feel totally unprepared when it happens!

Last weekend was a blast. I can't remember when I've had so much fun... or maybe it just seemed so fun because we weren't studying. I think this weekend my brother's family will be here to help my mom move into her new house. I am really excited to see them and hopefully things won't have picked up too much yet. That seeems to be all the news on this side... love you all and take care!

P.S., At this point the Taliban has killed two of the hostages and freed two of them. Please keep praying for them.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I hope this week at school wasn't too crazy. I can't wait to see you and hug you when I get back in town.

Anonymous said...

hello erin,

greetings from chiang mai, thailand!

glad to here about your studies and read your updates. We are on
our way back to A-land.

be seeing ross, jena & other partners in dbx a week from now.

missing and thinking of you : )

julie w/ the e gang