After going to my first anatomy class today, I realized that there is only one for for the next six weeks and word is-
GOODBYE. See you in six weeks.
We had a three hour lecture today on the nervous system. I was all there the first hour. I was 80% there the second hour. But by the third hour, it was down to like 40. I felt like I missed every other thing he said. It was impossible to write (OR type!) as fast as this man was talking. And I realized, that I have a LOT of studying to do.
So please understand that I am not dead, I am studying. See you sometime in the middle of August. :)
4 comments:
Goodluck! You'll do well I am sure! :)
I'm glad it's going well, Erin. ;) Hang in there, girl. You'll make it through.
That's a whole lot of learning! But, you can do it. See ya once your brain has a vacancy for socializing.
Love ya!
Erin, erin, bo berin, me my for Darren . . . Erin!
Hey there, just dropping by to keep the memory of your life as blogger alive while your busy cramming all sorts of lifesaving knowledge into your thinker.
Post a Comment