Monday, March 12, 2007

Bahama Breeze

Well, I bypassed all those other professions and decided to work somewhere a degree will not come in handy. Sorry that your votes are obsolete. This time its Caribbean food and drink... I got a job at Bahama Breeze. This week has been crazy busy with orientation. I am not super excited at the prospect of going to bed at 2am four nights a week, but its a profitable job and hopefully I won't be there a long time. As soon as someone else calls and wants to pay me more to do something less physically draining, I'm out. This is NOT normally the way I roll but at the time I applied for this job, I realized it might be awhile before the more serious jobs called and I was bored after not working for three months.

Plus, there are a ton of young, crazy people there. That's fun compared to working in a lab... at least hopefully it will be for awhile.

On a different note, I also got a car and have been buying furniture. I'll have a party after moving in... evites to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we have an opening in my classroom if you find working with the best kids in high school rewarding. call me....good luck because I am not leaving my number for the public. Although random conversations fulfill me. Complete me etc. etc. Steve has my number...
by the way we finish at 2:30 in the afternoon. no tips...

love,
Alyssia