Now that the time has also come to get a real job, its funny to sit down, look at the options, and decide what I want to do. I have been looking, and here are my choices:
-Laboratory Clinician
-Agriculturist
-Park Ranger
-Zookeeper
-Environmental Advisor
-Criminalist (like in CSI)
Please, if you have a vote, let it be known in the comment box. All comments will be put into consideration.
5 comments:
Have you considered underwater basketweaving? I think that's a growing field right now. Summer
Yes I would have to go with underwater basketweaving as well..you might be able to to fit right in with that... besides wearing that mask would be perfect with all that limited peripheral experience you have obtained
weesa
I can't believe no one's voted for the criminalist!! Although underwater basket weaving could be fun, the whole mask thing would deter me from that. I vote criminalist. You're tough...you could totally kick criminal's butts...I can just see you throwing one up against a car and reading them their rights!! Is that what a criminalist does...if so, I totally see it!!
Steph
I think you should be a nun.
And why isn't Financial Analyst on your list? hmmm....
Well, I guess the 2nd best option would have to be the Criminalist (at least it ends in an "ist"). Investigating the sceen of a crime sounds pretty exciting! Just not as exciting as crunching numbers in a prison cell! ;)
Post a Comment