Hey! I am back in Oklahoma, yea! All was safe. Feel free to call me, my number is still the same Texas one for awhile. But maybe wait a couple days, I got a nasty cold and sore throat on the way home and its a little painful to talk. Can't wait to see you!!
5 comments:
Welcome Back
Thank you for your awesome insight into the work going on in Afghanistan. It has been a blessing to me to experience it all with you. I look forward to catching up with you next month.
Yay! I'm so glad that you are home now!! :) I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'll talk to ya soon.
Love,
Chair
I'm glad that you are home now!! I hope you feel better soon!
Sturey Mushe! May you not be tired and may GOD heal and refresh you.
Forget Us Not
A Blessed Birthday to YOU : )
Remembering you in a special
way.
Julie for the E Gang
Post a Comment