Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Holiday to Remember

So we had an awesome Thanksgiving. It was so wonderful to eat authentic American food! And a lot of it! I'm so sad that the picture function isn't working and you can't see how awesome our turkey was. Due to two hard-working American women and some imported goods from Dubai, we had a true Thanksgiving meal with no substitutes or changes. We had green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, homemade rolls, deviled eggs, pumpkin pie, and chocolate pumpkin cake to compliment our freshly-killed turkey.

I ended up with the leg, which was the same size as those giant turkey legs you see people gnawing on as they walk around the fair. I was just starting to miss funnel cakes and cotton candy when the fun with Balderdash and Spoons began, and we ended the holiday in silly fun. Now the Christmas season has begun...

No comments: