They do the most beautiful henna here. This is my friend who had hers done just before returning to the States. Right now I also have henna on my hands. It takes about two or three weeks to wash off. When I come home I'm bringing a lot back, so if you want yours done just let me know!
4 comments:
Sign me up. We love you. We finally had the pictures developed that we took with you this summer. they turned out great.
Jensen has dyed her hair with purple highlights. You would be so proud having her follow in your hair coloring footsteps... :-) She now wants to dye it all purple. Jason thinks she could be kicked out of school. Will see... It was me that posted the last comment also. We love you!! and you are in our thoughts and prayers always. Brandy
I think I like it better whithout the nails done, gives it a clean look. Her hands look beautiful and artistic. I love you Erin and praying for you.
Hey Erin! I just figured out how to work your blog and I went through and read the entire thing today. Wow what adventures you've had! We think about you all the time! Keep your chin up little sis!
Jason
Post a Comment