Saturday, May 29, 2010

Moving, Again.. But for the last time for the foreseeable future PTL.

What a huge bum I have been updating the blog this year. However, I vow now to keep it up a little more this summer! Don't expect a lot but I will now try to write every other week or so (cross my fingers...)

***UPDATES***

#1.) I moved! Am moving. Are in the process of said move. Still moving, get it? However one can only lift heavy things for so long before needing a break, hence the blogging! And for all you lovers out there...

157 Stonebridge Blvd. Apt #1518
Edmond, OK 73013

Sound familiar? That's because I've been there before. These are the same apartments I lived in at the very beginning of PA school. Come visit me! I'll be living alone all summer until a friend from Children's moves in with me in the beginning of August.

#2.) My mom had a heart cath that showed the pressure in her lungs is NORMAL, PRAISE THE LORD!! We were very worried that she had high enough pressure to merit intense therapy or even lung transplant, thank God he has healed her pressures from what the ECHO showed last December. So exciting for us!

#3.) I no longer live with two cats that made my house dirty for a year. Now I only have one sweet little short haired cat (although who can say if a kitten is in the future or not?). Amen.

#4.) The last few months have seemed like a blur. Write some chemo. Clean the bathroom. Make little sausage and cheese balls. Suture someone's finger at a baby shower after an accidental near-amputation. (Can't believe I even remembered how to suture, actually.) Climb some rocks. Read My Sister's Keeper (unbelievable, if you ask me, but then I'm used to non-fiction). Kiss Larry. Run in the rain. Vacuum the car. Zumba, zumba. Dream about multiple kidnappings and murder (weird). Talk about going to Haiti this summer. Put on clean warm socks and curl up in bed. Listen to Nasri read syllables phonetically, in amazement- smart girl.

#5.) I have so much unpacking and cleaning left to do. More updates soon. Peace out!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I MISS YOU!!! Good news about your mom!

Jon and Steph said...

I miss you too! Welcome back!