This rotation in Marlow is almost over. On July 2nd, I will move back to Edmond... until December! Yaaaay! I will be living with Ashlie and her other roommate, Jenny, in a little house just off Boulevard and Danforth.
I spent the night there last night before coming home to Marlow today and there were fireflies zigzagging all over our backyard at dusk. And we have a porch swing. AND it is just a 10 minute walk to the nearest sno cone stand.
I think my life is complete. And now, for a short rendition of "Ice, Ice, Baby" (lyrics modified by Meagan Labay):
Ice, ice baby
flavored ice makes me go crazy
fun in a cup and i don't mean maybe
Or, there is this version, sung to the tune of "Billy Jean":
Cold sno cones
are not my love
they're just a treat
without any vit-a-muns
so, i just eat them for fun
1 comment:
I MISS YOU!!! Do those sno cones still come with a gummy bear in them? Yummy surprise!
Post a Comment