There is just something GOOD about working hard and being DONE. As Nacho would say, "Really good." !!
I had a long list of all the things I needed to do over the break. And the crazy thing is that I got about 60% of them done just today!! It is AMAZING what a day off will do for your stress level!!!
I also realized that means it really doesn't take that long to do all those little things that bug you and make you feel more stressed out than you really are. So, hopefully they won't contribute so much stress in the future.
The only things left I really need to do over the break are, in no particular order:
1.) Spay my cat
2.) Visit family in Iowa
3.) Write a bestseller
4.) Visit Keri and snowboard in Utah
5.) Watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy 3 or 4 times
6.) Memorize the complete physical exam
Yay!! Number three is in case there's a lot of spare time. Number 5 is not.
No comments:
Post a Comment