Friday, October 19, 2007

PTL Pulmonology is Over.

Approximately 10-14 days before, I can feel it. The pressure starts to build. Without beginning serious study on that day, all hope it lost. How do I know this? Here is a short two test history for you:

GI: Serious isolationism begun 2 weeks before the test. Total approximate hours outside of class studied: 60. Score: 88.

Pulm: Serious isolationism begun 1.5 weeks before the test. TAHOOCS: 45. Score: You don't even want to know. Hopefully she will give us at least two points back and I can get a low B.

And you should know that we don't get the information until a little over 2 weeks from the test. Sometimes less.

There is something about this that just drives anal people like me crazy. Something about giving up almost all social contact and not even making a B on the test!!! Something about... NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE AN A! aHHHH!! I can't really isolate myself any more. So it looks like I will be a B student and that is a hard pill to take.

Do you want to know what the saddest part of it all is. We have three more tests in the next ten days.

But the good part is that when those are over, it won't be as stressful for awhile. Hmm. I think I have been saying that to myself every time. Hmm.

So now you know why you don't hear from me ever. December! December, my friend, will be a great month. A fantastic month. A month full of wonder and happiness and beauty. Yes, it will be a month to outdo all other months. I will spend all of December in warm, sugary joy with all of you!

4 comments:

Summer said...

I hope to give and receive much TLC during the cozy month of Deciembre.

ashlie said...

Erin, I love you!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work, Erin. You're almost to December!! You can make it. :) Then it's PARTAY time!

Anonymous said...

Hello Erin,

just log on to read your blog. just to let you know that we talk about you to DAD.

be encouraged : )