Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Reunions

I have been meaning to put pictures up forever and am just now getting around to it!! Here are the Johnson's with their adorable crew, Elly and Soren.
The big Q came to visit the same week. Boo to Memphis!

Edmond Christian Church Old Skool Reunion 2007, baby.
Rebecca, Holly, Chris, Casey, me, Tara and Summer.

Mina!! I went to visit my Afghan language helper from Fort Worth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Erin,

Your photos makes me miss you. I just log in and saw it. Got also your email just today. I have'nt checked this past days. Wait for my email...

Julie

Summer said...

Wow is that all Ellie's hair? It's so long!! Cool pictures - thanks for sharing.

erin beth said...

by the way, for anyone who knows Elly- that is not her real hair. she played a joke on me and attached the weave to her ponytail and told me it was her real hair. then she started cracking up and took it off. that little fireball!